If this is your dream job, we want to get to know you! Please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca@winbigmedia.com with the position reflected in the subject line.
Associate, Client Accounts
Win BIG Media is a full-service marketing agency that leverages the latest in data-backed research, brand strategy, technology, content design, and video production to tell compelling stories, disrupt markets, and win the day for our clients – every day.
Our firm is seeking a Client Accounts Associate who will execute our B2C (with a focus on e-commerce) clients’ desired outcomes, provide strategic guidance and deliver amazing service while working with the top experts in our industry.
How you’ll make an impact:
– Understand our offerings, and work with members of the team to leverage those offerings for clients
– Manage and deliver client analytic reports, including tracking/optimizing advertising spend on major digital platforms and traditional media outlets
– Maintain daily contact with clients to find and meet their needs
– Creative direction support including content brainstorming, and working with our in-house creative team of graphic designers and videographers to develop compelling content
– Create and facilitate outward communication materials for clients, including writing emails, strategic memos, budget proposals, facilitating phone calls and other operations as required
– General project management, including creating timelines for deliverables, setting and keeping deadlines, assisting with client brainstorming and strategy meetings, and coordinating with outside vendors as required
– Properly maintain the library of client information
Why we’ll love you:
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, and/or Marketing is preferred
– 1-2 years of experience in a B2C marketing agency or e-commerce/client-heavy firm preferred
– Proficient in MS Office applications
– Digital advertising platform experience or certification (Social media platforms, Google, Amazon, etc)
– Ability to handle multiple projects at once
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for internal and external operations
– Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
– High level of motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Why you’ll love us:
– You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative team that works together in a supportive and creative environment
– Our team enjoys each other’s company in and outside the office- join us for happy hours, team lunches, team outings, etc. You will always be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you
– “Always be growing”… we invest in growing our employees both personally and professionally
– We want A-player employees so we offer A-player benefits such as a 401k plan, unlimited sick days, flexible work remote days throughout the year, etc
About working at our company:
Win BIG Media was created with a singular outcome in mind — by providing outstanding client service, with data-backed strategies and compelling connective creative, we can totally disrupt the marketing industry.
Win BIG’s core values of growth and service to others before self are non-negotiable and drive everything the company does – from hiring, to client results, to personal development.
Our team of experienced marketing strategists, along with award-winning designers and videographers, gives our clients the edge they need to win the day, every day. With service at the core of our team’s mindset, we put our clients’ needs and achieving their outcomes above all else.
Location: Santa Rosa Beach, FL
If this is your dream job, we want to get to know you!
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca@winbigmedia.com with the position reflected in the subject line.